Believe in Magic - Walt Disney
AMIGA THE MAGIC IS CALLING!!!! In this house we love Jesus and Disney! We are ecstatic for the The World’s Most Magical Celebration beginning October 1st at the Walt Disney World Resort 50th anniversary celebration. From epic new night spectaculars, to colorful day shows and aventures new rides. Disney is celebrating their 50th Birthday with a BANG!
If you are as excited as we are here are just a small recap of the magical fun Mickey and pals have planned out for everyone.
- Disney Enchantment (Magic Kingdom) Behold a nighttime spectacular with Disney music, stunning fireworks and immersive projection effects extending from Cinderella Castle down Main Street, U.S.A. We can not wait to see all the magic & lights going down Main Street its going to be EPIC!
- Harmonious (Epcot) Be entranced by a new nighttime spectacular over World Showcase Lagoon at Epcot, with pyrotechnics, fountains, dazzling lights, and more! We are HUGE Epcot fans specially when we plan so much needed Adult only couples trip or a fun Girls Trip with our amigas.
- Beacons of Magic ( All 4 Parks) The World’s Most Magical Celebration will light up with wonder as the theme park icons are transformed into Beacons of Magic—nightly at select parks. We are of course excited to see them all but in our hearts the castle has us the most excited and we are a little intrigued to see what they’l do with the Hollywood Tower.
- Magic Kingdom Park- Cinderella Castle illuminates the park with a dazzling glow that sparkles with pixie dust.
- Epcot- Lights shine from within Spaceship Earth’s reflective panels as stardust emerges to symbolize beacons of possibility and optimism.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios- The iconic Hollywood Tower Hotel glitters with EARidescence, evoking the glimmer and shimmer of the golden age of imagination and adventure.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park- A warm and glorious light emanates from the Tree of Life, as enchanted fireflies gather to call forth the magic of nature.
- Disney Fab 50 Character Collection (All 4 Parks) 50 Characters cast in gold will be displayed across all 4 theme parks—waiting to be discovered by you! The Fab 5 is going to be a super fun eye spy games with the tiniest littles.
- Disney KiteTails (Animal Kingdom) At Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park, look to the sky for an all-new, high-flying performance featuring Disney character-themed kites and beloved Disney songs. This day times spectacular will definitely be a great excuse to get a Marg at Dawa Bar and enjoy some downtime with drinks and snacks.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure (Epcot) Bring the whole family to zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau’s kitchen as you take in the sights, sounds and even smells from Remy’s world. This 4D ride has been long awaited by our big kiddo and we are so excited to finally be able to ride it. Plus its located in one of our fav stops in Epcot France which is perfect because one can not go to Epcot and not enjoy some Bubbles in France.
Amiga we hope you are as excited as we are!! Our Mouse ears, princess outfits and PGC Disney exclusive gold pretties are ready to take on this magical adventure. We’ll be sharing a preview of our “Believe in Magic” Collection this Tuesday during our weekly Try On Tuesday Instagram Live at 8:30 pm est. Don’t forget to join us, we’ll be having a chance to win a beautiful mommy and me surprise just in time for October 1st Epic Disney Celebration.
Photo Credit: Disney World Resort